Bina Cloudtech's Term and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Bina Cloudtech!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Bina Cloudtech's Website, located at https://bina.cloud/.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Bina Cloudtech if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Bina Cloudtech and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Bina Cloudtech. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Bina Cloudtech for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Bina Cloudtech
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Bina Cloudtech
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Bina Cloudtech
- Redistribute content from Bina Cloudtech
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof. Our Terms and Conditions were created with the help of the Free Terms and Conditions Generator.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Bina Cloudtech does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Bina Cloudtech,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Bina Cloudtech shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Bina Cloudtech reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Bina Cloudtech a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Bina Cloudtech; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Bina Cloudtech. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Bina Cloudtech's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Return & Refund Policy
Our Return and Refund Policy was last updated 19 October 2022. Thank you for choosing BINA CLOUDTECH. If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with our service, we invite you to review our policy on refund and return. The following terms are applicable for any products that you purchased with us.
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- "Company" (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to BINA CLOUDTECH.
- "Goods" refers to the items offered for the service
- "Orders" means a request by you to purchase goods from us
- Service" refers to the website.
- "Website" refers to www.bina.cloud, accessible from www.bina.cloud
- "You" means the individual accessing or using the service, or BINA CLOUCTECH, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the service, as applicable.
Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel your order within 14 days without giving any reason for doing so. The deadline for cancelling an order is 14 days from the date on which you purchased the service or on which a third party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the product delivered.
In order to exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
- Visiting this page on our website: www.bina.cloud
- By sending us an email: email@example.com
We will reimburse you no later than 14 days from the day on which we receive the returned goods. We will use the same means of payment as you used for the order, and you will not incur any fees for such reimbursement
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
Thank you for choosing Bina Cloud. We value your satisfaction and strive to provide you with high-quality service. This Refund Policy outlines our procedures and guidelines for issuing refunds.
We offer refunds for the following situations:
- a. Technical Issues: If our software fails to function as advertised due to technical issues, and our support team is unable to resolve the problem within a reasonable timeframe, you may be eligible for a refund. Please contact our customer support team within 14 days of the purchase date and provide detailed information about the issue you encountered.
- b. Defective Software: In the event that our software is found to have significant defects that render it unusable or substantially impede its functionality, you may qualify for a refund. Please report the issue to our customer support team within 14 days of the purchase date and provide supporting evidence, such as error logs or screenshots.
To initiate a refund, please follow these steps:
- Contact our customer support team: Reach out to our customer support team via firstname.lastname@example.org within the specified time frame mentioned above. Explain the issue you are facing and provide any necessary documentation or evidence.
- Troubleshooting: Our support team will work with you to troubleshoot and resolve the issue. If the problem cannot be resolved within a reasonable timeframe, we will proceed with the refund process.
- Refund Determination: Once the issue is verified, we will assess whether a refund is applicable based on the eligibility criteria mentioned above.
- Refund Options: If eligible, you will be provided with the following refund options:
- i. Full Refund: We will refund the entire purchase amount to the original payment method used.
- ii. Partial Refund: In certain cases, we may offer a partial refund depending on the nature and severity of the issue.
We strive to process refunds promptly. Once your refund request is approved, the refund will be processed within 7 business days. Please note that the time it takes for the refund to reflect in your account may vary depending on your financial institution.
Please be aware that the following items are non-refundable:
- a. Services: Any additional services, such as customization, integration, or consulting, are non-refundable once rendered, unless otherwise specified in a separate agreement.
- b. Renewals: Renewal fees for software licenses or subscriptions are non-refundable unless explicitly stated otherwise.
Changes to Refund Policy
We reserve the right to modify or amend this Refund Policy at any time. Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting the updated policy on our website. We encourage you to review this policy periodically.
If you have any questions or require further assistance, please contact our customer support team at email@example.com.
Note: This Refund Policy does not affect your statutory rights under applicable consumer protection laws.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.Top